Home » Technical Project Manager
Technical Project Manager
Submitted by admin on Tue, 2011-10-04 00:27
Location: San Jose, California, United States
SourceN Inc. is seeking a highly experienced and talented Senior Java - Technical Lead / Software Architect.
The candidate must be an extremely competent, capable of identifying needs in a highly complex project and addressing those needs through appropriate tools, technology and processes.
Position: Java - Senior Technical Lead / Software Architect
Experience: 8 - 12 years +
Location: San Jose, California.
Work/Visa Permit: US Citizens, Green Card Holders.
- Function as a Senior Technical Lead/ Software Architect in a team, delivering Application Development, configuration, customization and Production Support work for Clients
- Work on system architecture, design and documentation of applications and solutions
- Strictly follow defined development/support processes
- Provide mentoring to development team members in technical and process areas
- Interface with customers to gather requirements and provide support to issues
- Ability to work hours as per client need
- Participate in all aspects of the development lifecycle, from design to development to deployment and on-going enhancement.
- Contribute to user-interface, workflow, and algorithm design, application architecture, and implementation of web-based user interfaces, highly-available workflow management applications, and reliable APIs which will be used to integrate with network elements, billing, and business intelligence systems
- Technical discussions with customers and third party organizations.
- Maintain medium to high level of visibility across the Product Group and work with other development groups to ensure end to end architectural, functional and protocol consistency
UG – B.Tech/B.E. – Computers, Electronics/Telecomunication
PG – M.Sc – Computers, Electronics,
MBA/PGDM – Information Technology, Systems,MCA – Computers
* Good experience with J2EE stack, in particular the server-side technologies: EJB3, Servlet, JDBC, JNDI, JMS
* Good understanding of effective design patterns and when to use them
* Knowledge of application server (JBoss/WebLogic/Websphere)
* Worked on highly available applications
* REST or other web services technologies desirable:
* Eager to learn new technologies and own them
* Commercial experience of distributed systems and multi threaded programming
* Applied analysis, design and architecture patterns.
* Advanced data structures, API/service interface development and web development.
* Experience developing and operating medium to large sized software systems.
* 8+ years of hands on development experience on key technologies
* Ability to communicate really well, 3+ years of experience working directly with customers.
* Good understanding of systems, Networking, Infrastructure and Application Security issues
* Direct experience interfacing with customers – troubleshooting and resolving application, environmental issues
* Should possess good knowledge on Design Patterns and be capable to train onsite and offshore teams
* Candidate must be a highly motivated team player with a strong drive and desire to be a highly contributing member of a successful team; should also be able to work independently.
* Excellent debugging skills and knowledgeable to suggest proactive solutions to avoid present/future supports/issues
* Perform root cause analysis on production issues and conduct performance tuning exercises.
* Ability to document existing processes and new designs
* Broad exposure to different kinds of technologies/environments
GOOD TO HAVE:
1. Experience with tools like Hibernate, Ajax, DOJO, Swing
2. Experience with implementing and integrating packaged software solutions
Please let us know if you are interested by sending an updated resume to usjobs(AT)sourcen.com