Senior iPhone/iPad Developer
Join a highly motivated team creating cutting-edge iPhone and iPad Applications.
We are looking for an experienced, motivated, enthusiastic and creative-minded senior software engineer to build the next generation iPhone/iPad applications.
If interested, please apply and include your availability, a soft copy of your resume, contact details, and compensation expectations.
- Strong knowledge of Objective-C 1.0-2.0 runtime, language and techniques (memory management, introspection, dynamic methods)
- Must possess excellent architecture and API design instincts and skills
- Must possess excellent profiling and debugging skills
- Strong understanding of multi-threading techniques on iOS4 Platform (NSOperation, Pthreads, GCD, etc.)
- Strong networking understanding (TCP/IP, HTTP, SOAP)
- Familiarity with service oriented development
- Must have modern Cocoa development experience
- UI Design skills a plus (but not necessary)
- Comfortable taking a lead role in re-architecture project
- Demonstrated expertise in iPhone and/or iPad development (XCode, Open GL, Objective-C and Cocoa)
- Good understanding of the trade-offs between native apps and HTML5 webapps
- Good eye for design and solid feel for user experience
- Organized and structured approach, capable of organizing and guiding a project from design to delivery
- Java and web/server side engineering experience a plus
- Experience with scalable server-side web applications and protocols including RESTful interfaces, JSON, and Ajax design patterns a plus
- Quick learner with excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills